AZZA HOUSE S.R.L. through the mirelapellegrini.ro website, it guarantees the confidentiality of the personal data transmitted through its computer system.
Any person acting under authority AZZA HOUSE S.R.L. or the authorized person (if applicable), including the authorized person, who has access to personal data, may only process them on the basis of instructions AZZA HOUSE S.R.L., unless acting under a legal obligation.
AZZA HOUSE S.R.L. undertakes that your data not to be disseminated to third parties except for the direct marketing operator. Your data however, at their request, they may be sent, at their request, to the authorities entitled to verify commercial transactions or to other authorities entitled to carry out any investigations and verifications justified by law, if this is required in accordance with applicable law.
AZZA HOUSE S.R.L. is not responsible, in any way and in any situation, for the loss of the data transmitted by you. electronically through the Site or the copying of information by unauthorized persons, by using specialized technical equipment or interception software. AZZA HOUSE S.R.L., if notified by the Users, will take the necessary measures and will make all the necessary files available to the competent bodies to investigate and solve this type of crime, at their request. AZZA HOUSE S.R.L. is not responsible, in any way and in any situation, for the errors occurred due to the negligence of the Users regarding the security and confidentiality of the data uploaded on the page.
AZZA HOUSE S.R.L. will consider as an attempt to defraud the Site, any act or fact that attempts to access the personal data of another User, modify the content of the Site, harm in any way or alter the performance of the server running the Site, having the right to notify the law enforcement bodies.
AZZA HOUSE S.R.L. will not provide your address e-mail to third parties and will not make public the data provided by Users without their explicit consent and will not encourage spam.
Processing of personal data
The operator of personal data collected from this webpage is AZZA HOUSE S.R.L..
We make every effort to ensure that we protect and respect the confidentiality of your personal data by implementing the necessary measures provided by applicable data protection rules and regulations, including General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on data protection (“RGPD”). .
This chapter aims to inform you about the personal data we collect from you. or which you you communicate them to us through this website, as well as how we will process this data.
According to applicable data protection rules and regulations (“RGPD”) – personal data are defined as any information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person. In principle, it represents personal data, which also includes the Company AZZA HOUSE S.R.L. takes into account: the name and surname of the natural person, domicile, email address, CNP, telephone number, customer codes / attribute of the registered account, AWB type identification code for the delivery of the ordered product, etc.
Your personal data that the company collects and processes AZZA HOUSE S.R.L. are: name and surname of the person, domicile (postal address for delivery), email address, CNP, telephone number, customer identification codes / online identifier, billing data (in case of completing an order), bank information (in case of making a return / payment refund), social media account.
We do not collect or otherwise process sensitive data, included in the “RGPD” on data protection in special categories of personal data. We also do not want to collect or process data on minors under the age of 18.
Therefore, according to the Regulation, the operator of personal data is AZZA HOUSE S.R.L. Romanian company with legal personality based in Mogosoaia, str. Colentina extension no. 8, registered at the Trade Register under file no. J23 / 3196/2012, unique registration code no. 30894271 and the following is purely exemplary and that in relation to the service employed by the client, the subscriber collects only those minimum personal data necessary / activities performed by AZZA HOUSE S.R.L..
In the process of operating this website, the Company AZZA HOUSE S.R.L. collects certain information (“personal data”) concerning identified or identifiable natural persons, data provided by users of this website, by voluntary expression of consent, directly (eg name, surname, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number) or indirectly (e.g. IP address, use of UUIDS (unique identifiers provided by social logins).
The purposes of processing personal data provided by a “Client MIRELA PELLEGRINI”, considered and monitored by the company are the following:
- order and return processing;
- maintaining the relationship with the contractual partners for accounting purposes;
- optimization of marketing activity;
- solving the requests regarding the fulfillment of an order
- marketing communications;
- account administration within the platform mirelapellegrini.ro ;
- statistical purposes.
By creating the Account, AZZA HOUSE S.R.L. collects, processes and manages your personal data in accordance with the rules and regulations of the “RGPD” for the following periods of time: (i) in accordance with the provisions of the civil code regarding the legal institution of prescription as well as the contractual conditions assumed by accepting the terms & conditions, the personal data collected are archived / kept by the Company for a period of 3 years from the termination of the contract. return); (ii) the personal data collected are archived / kept by the Company for a period of 3 years and / or the Client has expressed since the date of the last return related to the account.
It is also good to know that we may process personal data to inform you about products and services, promotional offers or to subscribe to the newsletter. As a general rule, this personal data will be processed for direct marketing purposes only with your consent. and by using the communication channels (email, sms, etc.) that you indicated when giving your consent. In these conditions it is important to know that we will use your consent as expressed for marketing purposes until its withdrawal, there is the possibility of withdrawing this type of consent at any time.
Customer AZZA HOUSE S.R.L. by transmitting personal data, he declares and unconditionally accepts that his personal data are part of, be archived in the owner’s database, thus expressing an express and unequivocal agreement that his personal data be stored, used and processed in accordance with for the purposes specified above.
Compania AZZA HOUSE S.R.L. informs you that the processing represents: any operation / set of operations on this data (with or without the use of automated means), respectively collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation, modification, extraction, consultation, use, dissemination, commissioning disposition, alignment, combination, restriction, deletion, destruction, etc. (these operations are indicated by way of example in the Regulation, the notion of processing representing any kind of operation in connection with personal data).
At territorial level, the provisions of the regulation apply to the processing carried out by an operator or proxy based in the EU, to the processing of personal data of persons in the EU, performed by an operator or proxy not established in the EU, if: goods or services are offered to people in the EU or the behavior of people in the EU is monitored.
AZZA HOUSE S.R.L. is the operator of personal data according to the norms and regulations in force, including RGPD.
The company informs you that in relation to the activity / service chosen by the client, respectively the purpose of collecting personal data,AZZA HOUSE S.R.L. may transmit your data to group companies, third parties or authorities for the purpose of fulfilling the purposes based on the processing activities. According to the Regulation “RGPD” we inform you that we may transmit or provide access to certain personal data concerning you to the following categories of recipients:
- group companies for order management;
- commercial partners for the provision of ordered products / services;
- courier service providers;
- payment / banking service providers;
- accounting service providers, for keeping accounting records by external proxy;
- insurance companies;
- other companies with which we can develop joint programs for offering our goods and services on the market;
- public authorities
We assure you that we will make every effort that the proxy and / or third party contractor provides sufficient guarantees to implement adequate technical and organizational measures, so that the procedures meet the requirements of legal norms and regulations, including RGDP and ensure the protection of the rights of the data subject ( individual clientMIRELA PELLEGRINI).
The basis for which we process this personal data and manage this data collected may be in relation to the purpose of data processing your consent, given on the occasion of creating the online account and its validation, by requesting to become a client MIRELA PELLEGRINI. At the same time, the basis is one legal and / or contractual, based on the contract / commercial relationship that arose between you, the client and the company AZZA HOUSE S.R.L., by placing the order and making payments for the ordered products, by making returns of non-compliant and / or rejected products, etc., but also a the legitimate basis necessary and indispensable for carrying out the company’s commercial and economic activities AZZA HOUSE S.R.L. also provided for in the Regulation. We will process your personal data in order to improve and take protective measures, whenever necessary, for the protection of the use of the website and users of the pro-iluminat.ro platform against cyber attacks, measures to prevent and detect attempted fraud, including the transmission of information to the competent public authorities, measures to manage various other risks.
We also want you to be fully informed and we understand that you present the Principles established by EU Regulation 679/2016 and the User’s Rights regarding personal data.
The European regulation in the field of personal data protection regulates a number of 6 principles to be observed by the operator (AZZA HOUSE S.R.L. company when processing personal data:
- the principle of legality, fairness (fairness) and transparency. According to this principle, the company must ensure (1) that the processing of data must be carried out only in compliance with legal provisions, any other processing will be considered illegal, (2) that it processes the data only in the ways that the person concerned – would reasonably expect and (3) that the processing must be transparent, ie the operator to convey to the subjects clearly and openly how he intends to use personal data;
- the principle of limiting the purpose for which the data are collected. Our company respects this principle, obliging itself to collect and manage / process personal data only for the purpose determined and transmitted to the person;
- the principle of minimizing the processed data. Our company respects this principle by collecting / processing only those data minimum necessary for the performance of operations, adopting rules to ensure that it will not collect unnecessary data in relation to the commercial operation.
- the principle of accuracy, current data. Our company will collect / process from its customers only accurate and current data.
- the principle of keeping the data for a period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they are processed. Our company respects the principle regulated by the European regulation, archiving / keeping your data only for the period of time necessary to fulfill the purposes.
- the principle of integrity and confidentiality. Our company has implemented all security measures and has set at the level of its own departments rules designed to ensure security against unauthorized and illegal processing and against accidental data loss, destruction or damage.
6.9 The European regulation stated that individuals (clients of MIRELA PELLEGRINI) enjoy 8 (eight) rights as follows:
- the right to information (art. 13, art. 14). Please note that in the introductory part of the document “terms and conditions” as well as through this chapter are presented information about: the identity and contact details of the operator and his representative; contact details of the data protection officer; the purpose of the processing and the legal basis; recipients or categories of recipients; information on data transfer to a third country; adequate guarantees; storage period; his rights; the right to file a complaint; possible consequences of data provision; the existence of an automated decision-making process.
- the right to access (art. 15). The right of access of persons is respected by the Company and concerns the following: confirmation regarding the data processing; access to processed data; providing a copy of personal data, which are subject to processing; obtaining additional information (for a reasonable fee); remote access through a system that allows the data to be viewed by the data subject; checking the identity of the person requesting information.
- the right to rectification (art. 16, art. 19). The right of access of persons is respected by the Company and concerns: the rectification of indexed data; data completion;
- the right of erasure (art. 17, art. 19). The company respects the right of cancellation exercised by individuals only under the conditions and in which this right is exercised in a motivated / substantiated manner:
- reasons: data are no longer needed; withdrawal of consent; opposition; illegal processing. Also, by creating the Account, the Client agreed that MIRELA PELLEGRINI (AZZA HOUSE S.R.L.) to transmit his personal data to the contractual partners according to a legal obligation imposed by the law of the European Union or by the internal one; providing services to a child, if the legal conditions are not met;
- the right cannot be exercised and implicitly respected if the processing is necessary for: the right to free expression and information; compliance with a legal obligation; execution of a task in the public interest; in the field of health; archiving; scientific or historical research; statistical purposes; finding, exercising or defending a right in court.
- the right to restriction (art. 18, art. 19). The Regulation confers this right on persons and can be exercised as follows:
- cases: contesting data accuracy; illegal processing; data is no longer needed;
- the operator can only store the data;
- any processing of restricted data requires the consent of the data subject;
- operatorul comunica tuturor destinatarilor rectificarea, stergerea sau restrictionarea datelor.
- the right to portability (art. 20). According to the provisions of the regulation, the Company respects the right of persons to request the porting of their own data, in a simple, easy-to-read format and to transmit them to another operator chosen by the person exercising his right.
- the right to object (to cease the processing activity – art. 21), can be exercised, only for the following purposes: direct marketing; research, scientific, historical, statistical; fulfilling a task in the public interest, exercising public authority; the legitimate interests of the operator or a third party
- the right not to be evaluated by automatic profiling (art. 22), implies:
- the illicit character of creating profiles regardless of the purpose: evaluating the capacity and quality of employees’ work; granting scoring – credits;
- exception: the existence of the person’s consent.
It is good to know that you have the possibility to contact the Data Protection Officer at the level of AZZA HOUSE S.R.L., in order to process the respective data at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We assure you that we will make the necessary efforts to respond promptly to your requests and to provide you with the details you need!
We assure you that we will make the necessary efforts to respond promptly to your requests and to provide you with the details you need! In Romania, the contact details of the data protection supervisory authority are the following:
National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing. Any Member
B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru 28-30, Sector 1, postal code010336, Bucharest, Romania
For the exercise of the previously provided rights, as a client of the company AZZA HOUSE S.R.L. you have the right to obtain from the Company, through a written request, signed and dated, free of charge:
- Confirmation that the data concerning him are or are not processed at a given time;
- If applicable, written, dated and sent to email@example.com by which to exercise in a fair and lawful manner your guaranteed right of intervention, regarding: the rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of data whose processing is not in accordance with the law, in accordance with the provisions of national legislation (Law 677/2001) and EU Regulation 679/2016, being able to be exercised for all the above mentioned actions especially of the data when the data are incomplete or inaccurate;
- as the case may be, the transformation into anonymous data of the data whose processing is not in accordance with the law;
- anonymization of personal data, (iii) the notification to third parties to whom third parties to whom the data of any operation carried out pursuant to letter b) or c), if the data are presented / disclosed, provided that such notification does not prove impossible or not presumed, does not involve a disproportionate effort disproportionate to the legitimate interest that could be harmed, respectively for (iv) the cessation of the processing of his personal data to the extent possible according to the purpose of the processing. As an Operator, we inform you that we will immediately stop processing personal data if the purpose for which we collected them has ceased.
Cookies usage policy
This policy applies to cookies and web pages operated by AZZA HOUSE S.R.L. with its registered office in the municipality with its headquarters in Mogosoaia, str. no 8 Prelungirea Colentina, Bucharest.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, that will be stored on the computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user from whom the Internet is accessed. The cookie is installed by the request issued by a web server to a browser (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome) and is completely passive (does not contain software, viruses or spyware and can not access the information on the user’s hard driver).
What are cookies used for?
These files make it possible to recognize the user’s terminal and present the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user’s preferences. Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support the efforts ofwww.mirelapellegrini.ro to provide comfortable services to users: eg: “preferences in terms of online privacy, shopping cart or relevant advertising. They are also used to prepare aggregate anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, excluding the user’s personal identification.
What cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies: per session and fixed. The latter are temporary files that remain in the user’s terminal until the end of the session or closing the application (web browser). The fixed files remain on the user’s terminal for a period in the Cookie parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
How are cookies used by this site?
A visit to this site may place cookies for the purposes of:
- Site functionality cookies
- Cookies for analyzing the activity of visitors to the site
- Marketing cookies
- Registration cookies
- Advertising cookies
- Advertising provider cookies[BMC17]
Do cookies contain personal data?
Why are cookies important for the Internet?
Cookies represent the central point of the efficient functioning of the Internet, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience and adapted to the preferences and interests of each user. Declining or disabling cookies may make some sites impossible to use.
Refusing or deactivating cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising, but only that it will no longer be able to take into account your preferences and interests, highlighted by the browsing behavior. Examples of important uses of cookies (which do not require a user to authenticate through an account):
- Content and services adapted to user preferences, categories of products and services;
- Offers adapted to users’ interests, password retention;
- Retention of child protection filters on Internet content (family mode options, safe search functions);
- Limiting the frequency of advertising, limiting the number of impressions of an advertisement for a certain user on a site;
- Providing more relevant advertising for the user;
- Measurement, optimization and analytics features such as confirmation of a certain level of traffic on a website, what type of content is viewed and how a user reaches a website (eg through search engines, directly from other websites, etc. ). Websites conduct these analyzes of their use to improve the sites for the benefit of users.
Security and privacy issues.
Cookies are NOT viruses! They use plain text formats. They are not made up of pieces of code so they cannot be executed nor can they self-run. Consequently, they cannot be duplicated or replicated on other networks to run or replicate again. Because they cannot perform these functions, they cannot be considered viruses. However, cookies can be used for negative purposes. Because it stores information about users’ preferences and browsing history, both on a particular site and on several other sites, cookies can be used as a form of Spyware. Many anti-spyware products are aware of this and constantly mark cookies to be deleted during anti-virus / anti-spyware deletion / scanning procedures.
In general, browsers have integrated privacy settings that provide different levels of acceptance of cookies, validity period and automatic deletion after the user has visited a particular site.
Other security issues related to cookies:
Because identity protection is very valuable and represents the right of every internet user, it is advisable to know what possible problems cookies can create. Because through them information is constantly transmitted in both directions between the browser and the website, if an attacker or unauthorized person intervenes during the transmission of data, the information contained in the cookie may be intercepted. Although very rare, this can happen if the browser connects to the server using an unencrypted network (eg an unsecured WiFi network). Other cookie-based attacks involve incorrect cookie settings on servers. If a website does not require the browser to use only encrypted channels, attackers can use this vulnerability to trick browsers into sending information through unsecured channels. Attackers then use the information to gain unauthorized access to certain sites. It is very important to be careful in choosing the most appropriate method of personal information protection.
Tips for safe and responsible browsing, based on cookies.
Here are some tips that can ensure that you navigate without worries but with the help of cookies:
- Customize your browser settings for cookies to reflect a comfortable level of cookie security for you.
- If you do not mind cookies and you are the only person using the computer, you can set long expiration dates for storing your browsing history and personal access data.
- If you share access to your computer, you may want to consider setting your browser to delete individual browsing data each time you close your browser. This is an option to access the sites that place cookies and to delete any visit information at the end of the browsing session.
- Install and constantly update your antispyware applications.
Many of the spyware detection and prevention applications include site attack detection. This prevents the browser from accessing websites that could exploit browser vulnerabilities or download malicious software. Make sure your browser is always up to date. Many of the cookie-based attacks are exploited by exploiting the weaknesses of older versions of browsers.
Cookies are everywhere and cannot be avoided if you want to enjoy access to the best and largest local or international Internet sites. With a clear understanding of how they operate and the benefits they bring, you can take the necessary security measures so that you can surf the Internet with confidence. Disabling and refusing to receive cookies may make certain sites impractical or difficult to visit and use. Also, the refusal to accept cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive / see online advertising. It is possible to set in the browser so that these cookies are no longer accepted or you can set the browser to accept cookies from a specific site. But, for example, if you are not registered using cookies, you will not be able to leave comments.
All modern browsers offer the ability to change cookie settings. These settings are usually found in your browser’s options or preferences menu. To understand these settings, the following links may be useful, otherwise you can use the browser’s help option for more details.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
For the settings of cookies generated by third parties, you can also consult the website: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ro
If you want to know more about cookies and what they are used for, we recommend the following links:
Revocation of acceptance agreement and deletion of all cookies